Thursday, September 27, 2007

And a Pocket Full of Daisies

I am in so very much pain today! It started last night with the storm and has been awful ever since. Guess I won't be doing much today. And I have so much to do too. My cleaning lady comes today but she's not going to be able to vacuum cuz I have't picked up yet, and don't think I'll be able to at all. So, she'll just have to do the kitchen and the bathrooms. I bet she'll be happy when it's down to one bathroom again.

I am so tired too, I slept until almost six today, which is like, unheard of with me as I'm usally up by four. I don't know if it's the colder weather or the pain or both, but I have been absolutely exhausted lately.

In other news, school starts up again on Monday, and I so don't want to go. I need another week. I also have to get over there soon and get my books before they run out. I was supposed to go over there on Tuesday, but I totally forgot. Oops. Damn it all.

I can't believe it's Thursday already. This week has gone by so fast. And it's almost October too. I really have to start packing soon. It's going to be challenging to do when I'm in this much pain. I wonder if my new doctor that I'm going to get in St. Louis Park can do anything to help me. There's only one woman doctor at the clinic in my city and she isn't taking new patients so I have to go to St. Louis Park from now on. I need to go in and have a physical too.

Hopefully the youngest will be well enough to go to school today. She was home sick yesterday and driving me crazy. I don't think I can take another day of her being sick.

Man, I am so very broke right now. My check came in yesterday but it was gone before it even got there cuz I had to cover a bunch of checks I wrote. At least nothing bounced, thank Goddess. And hopefully nothing will, I think I may have spent a little too much, but I'm not sure. I get paid again on Monday, but that may be too late.

Well, I'd better go wake up the eldest for school.

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok, so I admit it, I'm a comment whore. Comments are the reason I blog. Okay, that's not entirely true. I blog to let the insanity out so my head doesn't explode, cuz that would just be messy and inconvenient. But still, I adore comments and reply to each one, though sometimes it takes me a few days to get to it. So, if you're interested in reading my comment on your comment, check back later!