Sunday, September 16, 2007

Help!

I don't wanna do homework, I don't wanna! Don't make me, don't make me, don't make me!!

Okay, just had to get that out.

I'm going to start my homework soon, really I am. Just not right now.

Arrgh. I've been putting off doing this homework all weekend and every time I go to start it I somehow convince myself to put it off just a little bit longer.

But, that's okay. I always leave it till the last minute and it always gets done. I just wish that half my grade for this project wasn't an oral presentation. I hate giving speeches. I get so nervous and I talk so fast no one can hardly understand me. I have to continually remind myself to slow down.

But, once Tuesday comes I'll be done with school for the semester. Yay!!

Other than homework, I won't have a lot to do today which is so boring. I hate Sundays sometimes cuz they are really boring, but it is nice to have down time to just do nothing too. And Law & Order: Criminal Intent is on all night tonight, which I love to watch.

The eldest comes home from her dad's sometime today, which means the fighting will start up again as soon as she walks in the door. I just love the fighting, let me tell you. It's so fun.

I'm really in the mood to curse someone today. Don't ask me why, I just am. Trouble is I don't particularly care to experience the Karmic backlash I'd get from a curse. I've only cursed one person in my life, cursed him with a skin condition, and I still have the scars from the rash I got from the law of threefold. And there's just not anyone I hate enough to suffer the Karmic repercussions (or however you spell it).

Maybe I'll do a different spell later, like a money spell. I could really use some extra money. I haven't done a spell or ritual for a very long time and my altar is getting very dusty from misuse. At the very least, maybe I'll clean it up a bit today and meditate.

So, what else can I say to avoid homework for just a little longer?

Hmmm... I got nothin'

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok, so I admit it, I'm a comment whore. Comments are the reason I blog. Okay, that's not entirely true. I blog to let the insanity out so my head doesn't explode, cuz that would just be messy and inconvenient. But still, I adore comments and reply to each one, though sometimes it takes me a few days to get to it. So, if you're interested in reading my comment on your comment, check back later!