Friday, May 23, 2008

An Update

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted here. I've been so up and down, depressed then manic, and it's been exhausting. I accidentally missed an appointment with my psychiatrist, which sucks as I really needed to see her. Hopefully I can get in again soon.

All is progressing as usual in my world. The Drunken Midgets are driving me crazy, but I'm getting this weekend off since they are going up north for Memorial Day. They only have 9 days of school left before they are out for the summer. We'll see how long it takes before they drive me completely insane being home all day.

The going has been tough lately, with the ups and downs. I'm either on top of the world or suicidally depressed. And one of the meds, or maybe a combination of meds, is making me really twitchy so I have to talk to my doc about that.

I've been sleeping about 4 hours a night lately, which isn't much but it's better than it was. Some nights I'm actually able to get in 6 hours, but those nights are rare. If I sleep until 5 I'm thrilled but most nights I'm up by 2. That isn't so bad when I'm able to write as it is the best time to do so, but I haven't been writing much lately. Just a few things here and there. I miss the days when I was putting out 3 to 4 poems a day.

Nothing else really going on beyond all that. My life has become very predictable and boring. There really isn't much to say about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok, so I admit it, I'm a comment whore. Comments are the reason I blog. Okay, that's not entirely true. I blog to let the insanity out so my head doesn't explode, cuz that would just be messy and inconvenient. But still, I adore comments and reply to each one, though sometimes it takes me a few days to get to it. So, if you're interested in reading my comment on your comment, check back later!