Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Hello, once again it is time for Random Tuesday Thoughts, where does the time go?
So, here are my random thoughts for today:
1. I used to have a poster of Legolas pinned on the ceiling above my bed (yes, I'm weird) but apparently in the middle of the night in the dark he must have resembled something scary cuz I'd wake up in the middle of the night screaming bloody murder so I had to take him down. :-(
2. It cracks me up when Google corrects me. So many times I will type in something and spell it wrong and Google will say, "Did you mean...?" and corrects me.
3. My daughter says to me the other day, "I wouldn't eat the Cool Whip in the fridge if I were you." I figured that it had expired or something but she went on to explain, "My friends and I decided to buy some Cool Whip to throw at this guy who was being a total douche and so I had my fingers in it." All righty then.
4. T9 drives me crazy. For instance, I repeatedly have to put the word 'taco' in the phone dictionary cuz it isn't in there and also whenever I try to type in 'taking' it gives me 'takini.' That's not even a freaking word!
5. I have not been good about dropping on Entrecard lately. I have been overdosed on the 'puter and have been spending a lot of time reading (the result of which is this post at one of my other blogs in which I hop on my soapbox for a bit). So, my apologies to my EC droppers.
K, well, that's all the random thoughts that fell out of my head today.
Thanks for reading!