Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! I wish I had a life cuz I would so go out for some green beer. Ok, so I wouldn't cuz I don't drink. But still.
So, so, so, so...before I get into this, I have to say that I might be a little confused as to what a meme actually is. I thought I knew, but now I wonder. I'm special like that. But, I'm sticking with it anyway cuz I'd already written the post before confusion set in.
So, I made up a meme! With a little help from an article on MSN anyway. And if this meme already exists, don't tell me cuz it will burst my bubble. And if you burst my bubble it will make me cry. Then I will have to come beat you with my cane. But I don't run very fast so you could probably get away. So then I'll just stand there, fuming internally, shaking my cane at you as I watch you fade into the horizon.
Anyway, I'm very excited about this!
Oh, what's the meme? It is, "What's in Your Purse?"
(Men, if you feel left out, you can do what's in your wallet, briefcase, or man-bag!)
So, this is what started my idea to share what's in your purses: It's a somewhat interesting article on what women carry in their purses. Yes, one woman even had a dead mouse in her purse. And, I don't care why she had it in there, it's still a dead mouse. In her purse.
So, just for shits and giggles, here's what's in my extremely fashionable purple purse (don't worry, there's no dead mice):
- All of Godsmack's CDs (well duh!)
- 2 Static-X CDs
- 1 Rob Zombie CD
- 1 Mudvayne CD
- 2 lbs worth of receipts I'll never need
- stylish monthly calendar (red)
- cell phone
- 6 pens-only 3 of them actually work
- 3 lighters
- smokes-Basic menthol light 100s
- 5 bumper stickers from Aloha Monkey (That's where I got my latest tattoo.)
- paperwork for bloodwork I was supposed to have done 4 months ago
- paperwork for the surgery I had done 2 months ago
- a bunch of change (mostly pennies)
- the book Clan of the Goddess
- 8 napkins from McDonalds
- a deck of cards
- 4 AA batteries
- pack of Orbit gum-spearmint
So, nothing too exciting. Or disgusting.
What's in your purse? Answer in the comments, or do your own post. If you do your own post, leave your link in the comments section so I can check it out.
And, just for shits and giggles, here are a few random things that have me totally peeing my pants with excitement.
- Green Day's Awesome as F**k comes out on Tuesday. I have to wait till my check comes on the 1st to buy it, but I'm still so excited it's coming out. I heart Green Day!! Billie Joe, I love you almost as much as I love Sully.
- My Bloggy Friend Anne, who blogs @ Small Town Mommy is not only coming into town, but she's also going to photoshop a pic of me and Sully for me! Woot! Woot! Booyah! Thank you Anne, I so offer you my undying love and devotion! Yeah, I know. I'm a spazztic dork.
- I'm working on a new poll, so look for that.
- One of my favorite authors, Kim Harrison, has a new book out called Pale Demon. It's the 9th book in the Rachel Morgan/Hollows series. It's an utterly fantastic series and I love it. So that's on my Amazon shopping list too.
- Lately I've been gaining tons of new readers/followers and I'm meeting some totally awesome bloggers. I'm really psyched about that!