Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Am Random, Therefore I Am-Random Tuesday Thoughts Rebel




Well slap me twice and call me Sally. Is it really Tuesday again? Already? WTF? Where did the week go? I think I slept through most of it. Seriously, the days I didn't have doctor's appointments I slept until the early afternoon and most nights still went to bed by 9 p.m. The weather has been killing my fibromyalgia and arthritis. Between the pain and the exhaustion I get nothing done. Luckily for me my youngest Midget has been staying with my parents (cuz apparently I'm still the Wicked Witch of the Midwest) and there hasn't been much to do.

So, you know the drill. But if you don't it goes a little something like this. Stacy's. Badge. Random. So what are you waiting for? Oh yeah, you're gonna read this post first. Ok then, let us get on with it.

We are so not amused!

*I've always wanted to talk in the 'Royal We' just for a day to fuck with people. Same thing with talking about myself in the third person.

*A confession: When I first heard the latest Godsmack album The Oracle I didn't care for it. (*gasp* No! Surely not! Raven not liking something by Godsmack? Surely the world is about to come to a violent, fiery end!) But, the more I listened to it the more I liked it and now I love it as much as all their others. Though I'm pissed cuz for some reason my copy doesn't have 'Whiskey Hangover' on it so I had to buy it from iTunes.

*In my last post I mentioned my Midget saying that she really wanted to see penguins having sex. Well, Cinful Cinnamon (I'm sorry I can't find your blog to link to you, it's not on your profile) was kind enough to watch some vids on YouTube of penguins having sex and sent one to me for my Midget. LMAO You so rock, Cinful Cinnamon! My Midget was tickled!.

*Then, of course, after watching the penguins have sex she had to look up other animals and watched giraffes, elephants, and a few others. When watching the elephant one she cried out, "OMG it can move its penis around like its trunk!" She's a strange child, I know. But did you expect any different seeing as how she is the fruit of my womb?

*Today is the Full Moon! Can't you just feel the energy? Hoooooooooowl!!

*I found a new pic of Sully Erna on Google that I don't already have saved on my computer. It totally made my day. :D

Isn't he just the nummiest thing since cheesecake?? *swoons*


     *heart races*      *drools*


       .............Ok, now we can move on now that I've had my momentary fill of Sully. *sigh*

*I finally, finally found a lilac scented candle at Michael's craft store. And my besty found me one too, so soon I'll have two. Yay! I love he smell of lilacs. I think I actually even like it more than lavender.

*And here's my apology to the maker of Febreeze candles. Now that my nose has somewhat cleared up I can really smell your candles when I burn them. Sorry for dissing you in my earlier post. Please don't order the Candle Gods to rain fire upon me for it.

*Purple is my fave color. Then after that, black.

*Last night I performed The Rite of Her Sacred Fires in honor of the Goddess Hekate. It was a beautiful, uplifting, energizing ritual that moved me to tears. It felt so good to connect with my spiritual side again. 

*My Inner Cheerleading Squad has come down with the insidious illness that has plagued me for so long thus their cheers have quieted and their purple and black pom poms sit idle. As a result my self esteem plummeted to the point where I actually considered hitting the self-help section of the bookstore. But then my Inner Bitch chimed in and told me that that was a stupid idea cuz I'm just so awesome and it was all good.

*Say what?

*Have I mentioned lately how much I enjoy being weird? I enjoy it almost as much as I enjoy being random.

*Eggplant

Is that random enough for ya?

Laters!

P.S. I totally have not been answering comments lately. Don't hate me. I know, I'm so lame. I'll get back on track with it soon, mmkay?

17 comments:

  1. Morning Raven,

    Eggplants are definately random in my book. Never saw Sully until today. He`s niiiiiice!

    My regular blog is being a dick today but I did get my random on at my old Blogger blog. The thought of missing RTT gives me the chills....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like eggplant and rarely eat them. Come to think of it, I love vegetables and find myself struggling to eat them. I just don't know why...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to like eggplant only because the dishes sound so good but they aren't my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we should start a "Royal We" day just for fun... ;)

    Glad your sinuses cleared up so you could smell things again...

    Why have I not seen Sully before?? Yummy! Keeping him to yourself, are ya? ;)

    Eggplant = totally random.

    Thanks for the awesome shout-out - and rockin' the random rebellion with me! :)

    Fun, Rain, DaGeDar and Legendary People - RTT Rebel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eggplant is always random.
    I like green, but purple is good and black is slimming and goes with everything--right?
    Who needs an inner cheerleading squad when you have an inner bitch?
    Who wants to be normal--being abbynormal is so much more fun.
    I used to be normal but then I went lamron and it was much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple is PIMP! My all time fave, though I rarely ever wear it...weird, right?

    Febreeze Candles are pretty good...I'm a huge fan of Trapp candles and especially their air fresheners...however, I have to schlep across forty counties to find it. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that you can breath again. i bet a lilac candle does smell awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristine~ I know, he is niiiice, isn't he? He's mine though. ;)

    I know, I'm the same way with RTT. I have to get my fix every Tuesday or I go through withdrawals and start to twitch uncontrollably.

    allstarme~ I've never actually had eggplant, but I've heard it's very good. I like veggies too but rarely eat them. Maybe it's cuz I don't care for them cooked as much and I'm too lazy to cut them to eat them raw.

    Simply Bug~ One of these days I'm going to try an eggplant dish.

    Stacy~ We so should!

    Thanks!

    LOL Occasionally I'll post pics of him, but you're right, mostly I keep him to myself. He's my man! *sigh* LOL

    You are so welcome. Thank you for being our awesome rebel hostess of the randomness!

    VandyJ~ Green is good too. My comforter is sage green. And yes, black is very slimming. I love that!

    Yes, love my Inner Bitch! Hehe

    lamron-LMAO It took me a minute to figure that one out. Hahaha

    Boobies~ I rarely wear purple either, but I love it.

    I've never heard of Trapp candles or air fresheners. I might have to look that up.

    Brandy@YDK~ Thanks, me too! Oh, it does smell divine!

    Thanks for the awesomeness everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. weird is good...as are black and purple...esp when together...and glad you had a nice ritual...will be howling tonight myself...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last weeks South Park made fun of the wedding. While watching it I thought the episode kind of sucked but in hindsight I've been making random references to it and it's gotten a lot funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sometimes speak in the royal we, just because I find it funny. I am also trying to convince people to call me your royal highness. So far, that isn't working too well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the mention about the penguins. It was my pleasure. And I once had a wall painted eggplant and forever it is my favorite color. I just won a trike on ebay, and have every intention to paint it black with purple leather accents. It will be your pick for random THAT week of the unveil. Glad you are starting to feel better. And so you don't forget me.....the site is: http://cinfulcinnamon.com.

    Namaste

    Cinn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did not know that about elephants, and I feel like I didn't need to know it either.

    Purple and black are my faves too!

    It has rained here probably 20 out of the last 30 days. The only good thing is that a bunch of soccer practices have been canceled. Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a co worker who talks to herself in the third person every morning. I think it's pretty weird. We also have a guy who does bird whistles constantly. And another with a completely unmusical voice who sings along to his headphones, all his favorite rock hits of 1972. All we hear is him.

    That eggplant looks like a 1920s cartoon character's nose!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Baby Puppy and I will be howling at the moon tonight! No, really.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Imagine if men could move their penises around like a trunk?....imagining...imagining....nope, wouldn't like it.
    You're hilarious! Your mind is a wonderful place. I think I'll move in for awhile. Maybe while I'm in there, I can find the sensors that cause your fibromyalgia to flare up and zap them with my magic powers and make you all better xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brian Miller~ Yes, weird is good. Thank you. Howling is also good. :D

    Julie~ I haven't seen South Park in ages. I'll have to add that to my Netflix queue.

    Anne~ It is fun. :) Your Royal Highness, huh? I'd like to be called that too. lol I don't think I'd have much luck with it either.

    CinfulCinnamon~ You are very welcome! Eggplant is a good color. I bet that trike will look fantastic when you're done! Thanks for giving me your link. I've bookmarked it and will be adding you to my blogroll soon.

    One of the Guys~ I know, right? I could have lived my whole life without knowing that. lol

    Purple and black rock!

    I like rain, but that's a bit too much of it, even for me! I hope you get some sun soon.

    Fireblossom~ LOL sounds like you work with some pretty interesting people.

    It does, doesn't it? I hadn't thought that till you pointed it out, but you're right!

    Mama Zen~ I hope you had fun howling! I love to howl at the moon!

    Sandra~ Yeah, I wouldn't like that either. It is pretty crazy in my head. lol And thanks, I always love your comments. :D

    Have a terrific day all!

    ReplyDelete

Ok, so I admit it, I'm a comment whore. Comments are the reason I blog. Okay, that's not entirely true. I blog to let the insanity out so my head doesn't explode, cuz that would just be messy and inconvenient. But still, I adore comments and reply to each one, though sometimes it takes me a few days to get to it. So, if you're interested in reading my comment on your comment, check back later!